These are a few of my favorite links...
Quick summary: I have links to cool organizations, things of personal
interest to me, and stuff about corporations and how
they affect my life.
Organizations I Like
These are the happy links - things it makes me happy to remember or look at.
Things I use. Things that are a reminder of why this whole "web" thing
is a good idea.
- Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech
- Contrary to popular belief, spam has never been a free speech issue. These
people can talk to you about real free speech issues.
- A free Unix-like system, derived from 4.4BSD. Runs on more computers than
anything else I know of. Good stuff.
- Anti-Spam Resources!
- We have a small handful of these:
- One of the first real anti-abuse pages.
- The home page for FREE
- Once a fake name inserted in spam by cruddy forgery software, now a
powerful force for good.
Personal Interests and Info
Cool links, what else?
- Operation CLAMBAKE
- Ever wonder what Scientology is? Ever wonder what organization produced
the woman who tried to sue the internet? Well, here's all the info you're
likely to ever need. Great stuff. And, unlike the CO$, they'll be happy to
let you confirm their claims with independant sources.
- Dave Leppik
- An old high school chum made good, he has a cool page with some neat links.
- Amish Queers on the Internet
- You'd be amazed how many hits this gets.
- Send me free stuff!
- I get even less federal funding than public radio. Please help.
- The Rudest Thing Anyone's Ever Said To Me
- What else can I say? It's not really that interesting, but if you're into
stories of horrifying rudeness, it might be worth a look. Otherwise, you're
better off reading the comics.
- My Mom's column
- My mom is a columnist; her column always makes for good reading.
We all encounter companies, daily. Here's how we fight back - we talk about
- I dislike many companies which advertise on Usenet. Find out why. (Includes
tips on how to get less junk mail!)
- How To Get My Money
- This is an attempt to tell the clueless morons who are running these companies
what they should have known all along.
- Corporate relations
- Stories, good and bad, about customer service throughout the world.
- Jayne Hitchcock
- A woman being horribly abused (spurious lawsuits, forged spam in her name,
and even death threats to her lawyer!) by a scam outfit. Worth reading. If
you have some spare cash, consider donating it to her fund; it's a worthy
- My new ergonomic keyboard!
- Stuff about the Kinesis keyboard I got on March 6th, including a log of
getting to know it. Summary: it's great.
- Spanlink Communications
- My former employer. A nice company, with some very cool products. Mostly
Comments about this web page can be sent to: